Wide Belt Sanders
Abrasive Belts for Wide Sanding Machines
Paper Wide Belts: Made with a heavy duty F weight paper and premium abrasive grits.
- KP947 and KP949 open coated aluminium oxide paper with anti-static coating for softwoods, hardwoods and aluminium sheet
- KP950 zirconia abrasive paper for steel and stainless steel graining
- SP706 silicon carbide wide belts for dry sanding glass and plastics
Cloth Wide Belts Options: For technical grinding on wide belt sanders.
- FX87 Cibo Ceramics for high performance grinding
- VT surface conditioning belts
- 3M 337DC and 237AA Trizact belts for consistent satin, superfine and pre-polish finishing
1 - 12 of 106
Cibo Abrasives - Wide Belt Sanders Materials:
Belts for hand held machines are available in a wide range of materials, grit types and for many applications. This table should help you choose which bet is the right choice for you usage.
- Non Ferrous
- High Quality Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Hard Wood
- Soft Wood