125mm MAG grade 6 unitised polishing discs: Scratch & damage removal, weld blending & preparation for final satin finishing.
Ideal for the stainless steel fabricator when you want to removal a small amount of metal or blend / radius a weld without doing to much damage to the main body of the workpiece.
– Remove weld discolouration and leave a 180 / 240 grit satin finish on the metal (n.b. if you are working with a variable speed grinder you can easily change the grinder speed to ensure a perfect blended satin finish with your existing metal)
– Remove scratches and surface damage
– Radius tig welds
– Occasional use for removing mill scale to leave a bright finish
For optimum use we recommend that the MAG grade 6 disc is used at between 4,00 and 5,000rpm but it is rated safe to work at 11,000rpm, and many people do.
What is Unitised?
The Rebel One Unitised material is made of a 3D web of nylon threads, impregnated with synthetic resin, to which abrasive grains are added. This is presses in different layers into plated of a specific density or hardness.
Why Choose Unitised?
Unitised was created to solve a problem, Operators often lack the time to master the finesses for a perfect finish, so there is a need for user-friendly and more forgiving abrasive materials. Unitised is meeting these needs. Unitised stands out from traditional abrasive materials in how they combine sufficient aggressiveness with an outstanding finish. It handles both the pre-sanding and finish. Users can obtain beautiful results quickly.
– High level of control
– Cool Grinding
– Uniform finish
Which Unitised Range should you choose?
– Unitised S Line (green) = for removing scratched and correcting sanding errors, pre-polishing. Wide range of application and used, most universal quality.
– Unitised M Line (blue) = for removing milling lines and welds, deburring. More aggressive than the S-Line, with a slightly rougher finish.
– Unitised F Line (yellow) = for removing weld discolouration, varnish and coatings. Aggressive and extremely flexible.
– Unitised T Line (red) = for aggressive grinding with fast and controlled stock removal. Aggressive and extremely hard quality. Fast and controlled stock removal with acceptable finish.