Abrasive Tex Rolls
Our abrasive tex non-woven rolls are available in a wide range of grades and can be cut to virtually any dimensions.
Here you will find a selection of our most popular tex rolls, however to filter further please select rolls by their grade from the list to the left.
Our abrasive tex rolls are made with either a silicon carbide or aluminium oxide grit. We also provide a non-abrasive roll for cleaning materials such as plastic.
If you don't see the grade or size of roll you require please contact us and the factory will be able to produce one to fulfill your requirements. Alternatively, view our cloth backed rolls or paper backed abrasive rolls.
- Medium A & Medium S tex rolls will leave a 240 grain finish on your stainless steel and also blend the coarser grades.
- Fine A tex rolls will leave a 320 grain finish on your stainless steel and also blend the medium and coarse grades.
- Very fine strong tex rolls allow you to put a grain finish on your stainless steel and also blend the coarser grades.
- Ultra fine S silicon carbide tex rolls allows you to use this for paint denibbing and keying to give you a high quality performance. We recommend the SUF1000 on water based systems
- General Purpose rolls are used for general work around the workshop, such as cleaning and deburring on a range of woods and metals.