The Garboli LPC300-W is the water feed version of the most popular tube and pipe polisher for the stainless steel fabricator. The orbital sanding process was originally developed by Garboli for the sanding of cane furniture but it is now the number one process for sanding and polishing stainless steel tubes as it can sand and polish straight and bent tube with equal simplicity. The heart of the LPC300-W is a powerful rotating disc through which the tube or round bar is passed. Mounted onto this disc is a pair of abrasive belts which are powered by a separate motor, the belts can be adjusted to suit varying tube diameters. When the abrasive belt motor starts the belts close in on the workpiece. This simple construct allows for the tube to be moved in any direction and at any speed through the Garboli LPC300 machine.
The LPC300-W has an external tank, pump and filtering system which can be set up for manual or automatic operation.
Options for the Garboli LPC300-W machine:
– Variable speed control
– Fully manual feed. Ideal for one off and complex shape sanding
– ADN Through feed. Powered feed rollers which can operate with tube from 10mm to 110mm in diameter. The ADN roller systems can be moved to the side for bent tube sanding and polishing
– Multi pass feed options. Garboli use the Siemens control systems to allow for complex multi-pass processing if required
– Fully automatic feed and tube capture systems for straight tubes
– Varying tube thickness. The tube polishing system on the LPC300 is self-centering allowing for the feeding of tube of varying diameter through the polishing head
– Bespoke build. Garboli can make many options from fully automatic feed in and loading tables to simple through feed roller options.
– Wet or dry processing options
– Wave edge or straight edge abrasive belt construction to ensure the perfect finish every time
Popular applications for the LPC300:
– Aerospace engine pipe manufacturing
– Plastic tube preparation
– bicycle frame sanding
– Marine handrails, pushpit & pulpit polishing
– Brass towel rail polishing
– Bollards & street furniture
Need to test your products?
We stock a Garboli LPC300 demonstration machine on site at our premises in North Yorkshire where we can test samples and optimise your finishing process.