The Garboli LT series of through feed orbital tube polishers are designed for the high volume through feed sanding and polishing if tubes.
The heart of the LT130 is a powerful rotating disc through which the tube or round bar is passed. Mounted onto this disc is a pair of abrasive belts which are powered by a separate motor, the belts can be adjusted to suit varying tube diameters. When the abrasive belt motor starts the belts close in on the workpiece. This simple construct allows for the tube to be moved in any direction and at any speed through the Garboli LT130 machine.
Options for the Garboli LT130 machine:
– Variable speed control
– Fully manual feed. Ideal for one off and complex shape sanding
– Powered feed rollers which can operate with tube from 10mm to 203mm in diameter.
– Multi pass feed options. Garboli use the Siemens control systems to allow for complex multi-pass processing if required
– Fully automatic feed and tube capture systems for straight tubes
– Varying tube thickness. There is an option for a self-centering tube feed system on the LT130 allowing for the feeding of tube of varying diameter through the polishing head
– Bespoke build. Garboli can make many options from fully automatic feed in and loading tables to simple through feed roller options.
– Wet or dry processing options
– Wave edge or straight edge abrasive belt construction to ensure the perfect finish every time
Popular applications for the LT130:
– Steel shaft dressing and sanding
– Street furniture
– Pipe sanding and finishing
– Bollards & street furniture
Need to test your products?
We stock a Garboli LPC300 demonstration machine on site at our premises in North Yorkshire where we can test samples and optimise your finishing process.