The all new variable speed narrow head grinder for fillet weld grinding and finishing.
Use Finit-All with…
– GA combi unitised discs to remove tig welds in corners and to satin finish or mirror polish in two or three steps
– Cutting and grinding discs where you need access in difficult to reach areas
– 150mm abrasive flap discs
– Felt and cotton mops for mirror polishing
– Cibo Time Saving Kits set 2,3,5 or 6 for a complete process.
Finit-All Kit includes:
230 volt FinitAll motor unit
1 x GA7 combi unitised, 1 x RCD Med 125mm, 1 x SAG 5 125mm unitised, 1 x FORU / 60 rubbing block, 1 x FMGRT A Fine finishing belt, 1 x FNC 60 150mm zirconia flap disc
Motor Power: 1000 watt
Max disc dia: 150mm
Min rpm: 2,000 rpm
Max rpm: 7,600 rpm
Spindle length: 19mm
Weight: 2.3Kg (excl power cable)
We can only give base test data for any of our machines as the data will vary dependent upon the type & grade of abrasive used, the density of a wheel & on the speed at which the machine is operated.
Surface grinding: 4.4 m/s2, variation (K) 1.5 m/s2
Sanding with back up pad: 2.5m/s2, variation (K) 1.5m/s2
Shipping weight: 10Kg 28 x 19 x 65cm