Flat Bed Belt Grinding & Deburring Machines
- Inter-changeable multi head machine.
- Max production width 300mm
- Integrated wet filtration to ensure long abrasive belt life, high quality finish & cool working
- Abrasive belt, abrasive brush and separate deburring head options available
- Through feed belt grinder with optional centreless tube.
- Flat sheet max production width 150mm
- Box section max working depth 100mm
- Tube max working diameter 89mm
- Optional integrated wet filtration system for cool operation and extended abrasive belt life
Garboli produce a number of machines designed for the processing of flat and box section metals. These include:
- GPS MODULO: A multi-head and inter-changeable head abrasive belt and brush grinding machine. Designed for grinding finishing and deburring of steel and strip materials up to 300mm in width.
- GPS NASTRO: A single head abrasive belt grinder designed for graining sheets, strip and for deburring and satin finishing laser cut metal components.
- DUO: Designed for the metal fabricator who needs to do everything and has no space to do it in. Sat on a 1m2 footprint the DUO will satin finish and deburr strip and box section up to 150mm wide and satin finish tubes; with a unique centreless tube attachment on the side of the machine.
- GPS ORBITAL: A 300mm wide single head through feed deburring machine for the removal of laser cut profile burrs,
- GO: A vertical abrasive belt edge sanding machine designed for metal working. With an integral vertical oscillating head the GO provides for flat grinding of metal components to engineering tolerance. Perfect for F1 and motor sport applications.
Flat Bed Belt Grinding & Deburring Machines FAQs
What is the maximum width of the Garboli flat bed grinders?
Garboli have three different machine families
- Garboli DUO which has a maximum width of 150mm
- Garboli NASTRO belt sander. Maximum sanding width 300mm
- Garboli MODULO multi-head machine with a maximum production width of 300mm
What options are available for the Garboli MODULO?
The Garboli MODULO has a wet processing system as standard and you can add or remove the processing head at will. Grinding head options include:
- Abrasive belt - 300mm wide
- Brushing head - 300mm wide for scotchbrite, cloth abrasive or convolute wheels
- Deburring head - 300mm wide.
All heads can be used at position 1, 2 or 3 on the machine.
Does the water cooling & filtration come as standard on the GPS MODULO?
Yes. With their many years of experience in metal finishing Garboli developed the MODULO machine with a fully integrated water coolant and filtration system, this gives a number of benefits in the modern factory:
- no need for additional dust extraction systems
- improved finish quality on individual components and a more consistent finish from the start to the end of the process.
- Longer abrasive life. The cool action reduces the risk of premature abrasive wear and also increases the overall belt life.
Can you buy additional heads for the Garboli MODULO at a later date?
That is one of the key benefits of the Garboli MODULO system. If you need a twin head belt system today then buy that then when you need to design and develop a new product all you need to do is add a third head.
There is nothing to stop you having three or even four different heads for the Garboli MODULO making one of the most flexible abrasive grinding and finishing machines available on the market today.
Can you change the belt and brush speeds on the MODULO?
The MODULO abrasive belt heads have an option of a single or twin speed operation.
The brush heads have a standard 1400rpm speed operation but can also be fitted with a variable speed control