Flat Bed Belt Grinding & Deburring Machines
- Inter-changeable multi head machine.
- Max production width 300mm
- Integrated wet filtration to ensure long abrasive belt life, high quality finish & cool working
- Abrasive belt, abrasive brush and separate deburring head options available
- Through feed belt grinder with optional centreless tube.
- Flat sheet max production width 150mm
- Box section max working depth 100mm
- Tube max working diameter 89mm
- Optional integrated wet filtration system for cool operation and extended abrasive belt life
Garboli produce a number of machines designed for the processing of flat and box section metals. These include:
- GPS MODULO: A multi-head and inter-changeable head abrasive belt and brush grinding machine. Designed for grinding finishing and deburring of steel and strip materials up to 300mm in width.
- GPS NASTRO: A single head abrasive belt grinder designed for graining sheets, strip and for deburring and satin finishing laser cut metal components.
- DUO: Designed for the metal fabricator who needs to do everything and has no space to do it in. Sat on a 1m2 footprint the DUO will satin finish and deburr strip and box section up to 150mm wide and satin finish tubes; with a unique centreless tube attachment on the side of the machine.
- GPS ORBITAL: A 300mm wide single head through feed deburring machine for the removal of laser cut profile burrs,
- GO: A vertical abrasive belt edge sanding machine designed for metal working. With an integral vertical oscillating head the GO provides for flat grinding of metal components to engineering tolerance. Perfect for F1 and motor sport applications.